The New and Improved GP+ Networking is about to Launch!
It brings membership benefits above and beyond the beta version. This will not be the end of the story and I have a clear vision of how to aid productivity amongst the general practice community and serve the needs of those wanting extended roles. In order for this to be achieved and bring widespread benefit I must make GP+ Networking a strong, sustainable community and allow higher level functions.This is why I am moving to an annual subscription model. This will be £50 per annum but will start at a 50% discount (only £2 a month!) to reflect the early stage of community growth.
For those of you who have registered on the beta site we would like to say thank you for your early support and gift you version 2 access for this year.
Benefits of GP+ Networking membership
- Save time
- Navigate systems by forming teams of likeminded doctors and building on their experience
- Share protocols and documents that have brought quality improvement.
- Find efficiency savings within your practice
- Allow an overview of what is happening in general practice and what is possible.
- Achieve a better balance and avoid burnout.
- Overcome isolation and finding others who are most relevant.
- Peer support.
- Coaching from those more experienced in a chosen area of interest.
- Succession planning. Connect with a network of GP registrars and early career GPs and advertise jobs for free.
- ‘Anytime’ communication to improve local GP engagement in local working patterns and projects via group discussion.
- Augmentation of established face to face GP education groups.
- For those in other speciality training or foundation doctors the ability to browse what a career in GP looks like and allowing discussion with a variety of GPs.
- Find inspiration.
- Showcase your initiatives through the site.
Additional features appearing in Version 2.
- A homepage collating all new activity on the site, including uploaded documents and groups chat subjects.
- Visible chat groups that can be categorised to extended roles.
- Privacy range for chat groups from open to closed and hidden.
- Personalisation of relevant content for up to 3 extended roles.
- Updates and GP+ Networking Media.
- Documents sharing and categorisation to find the really useful stuff!
GP+ Networking’s greatest asset is its support and membership and with that we can bring real impact to general practice.
Thank you for your ongoing support
Dr Cathryn Dillon
GP Principal and Founder